Mario Tomic has a successfully leveraged his natural curiosity and discipline into a successful career as a coach to entrepreneurs and everymen to help get fit and master their development. In today’s episode, we discuss the key habits he has developed to allow him to transition through his career so smoothly.
Some top tips we cover are:
- Guarding your time. Mario refers to the complexity tax, and how he manages to strip everything unnecessary that gets in the way of being able to balance life, work, and training while optimizing results in each area
- As a former programmer and gamer, Mario is well prepared to talking about how you can take a data driven approach to decision making
- If you want to get the most from your workouts, and if you want to succeed, you have to learn how to build your pain tolerance
- The benefit of doing things that are hard like saying no to things that can get your way
- And the most important productivity hack of all but knowing that there are no shortcuts to success