Now ditch those empty calories, drinks, and sugary sodas with these fresh and healthy smoothies and juices instead to provide your health natural enhancement and also keep you energized all through the day.
Balance plenty of juiced or blended veggies in these healthy drinks to curb the natural sweetness from the fruit ingredients.
If you are on the way to a healthier and fit lifestyle, these healthy drinks pack a nutritious and powerful punch.
Fresh Ginger Beer recipe
With a flavor same as ginger ale; this ginger beer drink is not an alcoholic drink, but a pure fizzy combination of sparkling water, fresh ginger, and lime juice. Ginger has been utilized as a home remedy for centuries to compact stomach issues and morning sickness. There have also been a few studies showing that ginger might assist decrease knee pain in a person with osteoarthritis.
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4 TSP bottled ground fresh ginger
- Lime slices
- 3 cups sparkling water
- Combine juice, ginger, and water in a blender; process until blended.
- Line a filter with cloth, strain mixture over a jug, discard solid, put sugar, stir until dissolved
- Put sparkling water right before serving. Garnish with lime, if you liked.
Fruit and high fiber root veggies keep things moving via the digestive tract, while ginger calms your body’s main organ stomach.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 medium beet, coarsely and scrubbed chopped
- 4 medium carrots sliced and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons chopped and peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium apple, cubed and cored
- In a juicer blender, combine beet, ginger, apple, carrots and water, blend, scraping down sides occasionally, until smooth well. Now strain the juice and if desired you can thin with extra water.
Hangover Cure Recipe
The grapes that did you in your last evening will do you fine this morning. Potassium-rich grapes, magnesium celery clams diuretic melon flushes out toxins and headaches.
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 2 small stalks celery
- 3/4 cup red grapes
- Blend in a juicer blender; serve rapidly for the top quality or within one day.
Blackberry Limeade Recipe
Now take a break from lemonade and perk up with a fresh glass of limeade featuring blackberries. Berries have been shown to have extreme antioxidant features than blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and cranberries, and are, therefore, useful in decreasing the risk of cancer. They’re also rich in fiber and Vitamin C, so you are getting a lot of nutrition in your drink.
This is a great recipe for a nice natural energy boost. The natural fruit sugar gives a nice little pick me up. Of course, it’s not going to top the best energy drink anytime soon, but it’s a great natural recipe to kick start your blood sugar levels.
- 3 cups blackberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 cups water, divided
- 8 thin lime slices
- Fresh blackberries
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Put one cup of water and three cups blackberries in a juicer; process until smooth. Now press blackberry puree via a sieve into a big pitcher; discard seeds. Put sugar and remaining five cups of water and juice to jug; stir until sugar dissolve. Add one slice of lime and some barriers, if you liked, into each of eight glasses, pour about one cup limeade over every serving.
Creating your own healthy drinks is easier than you think. On top of this, there are so many types of drinks you can mix up, from energy boosters to those that relax. Be creative with your ingredients and source those of organic variety for the best results.